Internship Position At eHealth4everyone is now open for application from suitable applicants
Internship Position At eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. The enterprise is a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. Search for a favorable Internship Position At eHealth4everyone and aply.
eHealth4everyone which is located in Abuja is recruiting to fill the following Internship positions below:
Business Support Intern/Volunteer
- To provide assistance and support to the Business units at eHealth4everyone.
- Tasks could range from supporting business development and strategic planning to executive support, marketing and digital engagement.
- The intern may also work on follow-up activities (with partners and clients) and will help support sustainable growth and strong relationships with clients.
To handle data analyses and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems,
The DHIS2 developer would also support setup, configuration and customization of DHIS2, participate in the development of new DHIS2 applications, develop and conduct DHIS2 competency assessment tests, develop DHIS2 training materials, prepare and deliver training courses on DHIS2 and support the set up and maintenance of consolidated data dashboards.
Business Developer (Intern)
- To grow eHealth4everyone’s value through providing solutions for new clients and customers and by increasing the satisfaction of existing customers and users.
- The main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more deals.
- The business developer will also work on follow-up activities.
- The goal is to drive sustainable growth through boosting deals and forging strong relationships with clients.
Finance/Accounting Intern or Assistant
We seek an enthusiastic intern or assistant interested in learning and developing a long-term career in Finance and Accounting to join our team.
Responsibilities will focus on supporting finance, accounting and related admin functions. Immediate start!
- Ideal candidates would be open to either 6-month industrial experience as students or 1-year NYSC Accounting Intern or a fresh graduate seeking entry level graduate trainee-ship.
- Must be on the path to becoming chartered.
WordPress Webmaster Intern
We are looking for a developer who has a strong understanding of the WordPress back-end, sound knowledge of WordPress functions and popular plugins, and who can serve as support for content managers and editors.
Graphics Design Intern
We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact.
The designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, manuals, training materials & course booklets, marketing materials, product packaging, corporate identity items, multimedia, etc.
- The role demands a flair for creative visual communication with a knowledge of current media and technology.
- The graphics design intern should possess and be able to display a good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an added advantage.
Web Developer Intern
Data Visualization & Dashboards Intern
Knowledge of building dashboards using Excel, Python, PowerBI, R or other tools required.
Data Science Intern
Using R or Python.
Data Analyst Intern
The Data Analyst intern will provide support on data analysis, the design and development of data dashboards and data visualization, with an emphasis on user experience and friendly information communication.
He/she will ensure data is presented in a way easy to understand.
- A degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field is required.
- An excellent numerical and analytical skill is required.
- He/she must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
Recommended: Trending Internship Programmes
Benefits of Working For eHealth4everyone
- You will get the opportunity to work with a group of health IT enthusiasts passionate about bringing positive change to the healthcare industry.
- You will do exciting work in a friendly and conducive environment, and save lives in the process, while interacting with some of the best minds in healthcare.
- You also get mentorship and guidance as you develop your career.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
visit http://ehealth4everyone.com/careers to apply for any of the positions listed above.
Application Closing Date
Will be announced soon
Fresh graduates and candidates based in Abuja are preferred, and are strongly encouraged to apply.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.