MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme is open for application from eligible applicants.
MUSTE Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship is funded and promoted by Jim Ovia.
MUSTE which is an acronym for “The Mankind United To Support Total Education” is a Scholarship scheme founded and funded by Mr. Jim Ovia to provide financial aid to outstanding Nigeria youths. The scheme offers an average of 100 opportunities every year with an expectation that the beneficiaries will become leaders in helping to address challenges related to health, technology, finance and all areas in which the foundation is deeply engaged.
Worth/Value of Scholarship
The award includes tuition and maintenance allowance of #150,000
Duration of Scholarship
The awardees are given funding for undergraduate study for the duration of their respective undergraduate programme.
Eligibility Criteria for MUSTE(Jim Ovia) Undergraduate Scholarship
- The scholarship is open to all potential students of Nigerian citizenship.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited Nigerian University
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capability and a desire to contribute to society at large to improve the lives of others.
Required Documents for MUSTE(Jim Ovia) Scholarship Scheme
New and Renewing Applicants
- Valid Government ID (e.g. International passport, Voter’s Card, National ID or Driver’s License). Note: Certificate of origin or birth certificate will not be accepted as a valid form of ID. The only exception will be for minors below the age of 18 years who are unable to apply for a government ID. In which case, a birth certificate will be accepted in lieu of a government ID for such minors.
- An official original letter (not photocopied) letter from your school/Head of Department stating the following:
- Your full-name
- Course Title
- Department of Study
- Matriculation number
Newly Matriculated Students
Newly matriculated students who have not yet received their matriculation number or school ID must provide their:
- Provisional admission letter of their institution of study.
- Original Secondary School Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
- Original JAMB certificate
- A valid student ID for your host institution (University/College)
- A passport photograph
The deadline for the application will be published on this blog once it has been officially announced.
How to Apply
Prospective candidates who are interested and qualified should click on the link below:
Please subscribe to this blog to get prompt relevant updates. Also share with friends if you find the post helpful
You can also explore other ongoing scholarship applications.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.