NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2023
Apply For NITDA Scholarship Scheme
NITDA POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME 2023
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) has as its mandate to develop and regulate the Information Technology in Nigeria. Developing and regulating IT will support in transforming Nigeria into an IT driven economy for global competitiveness and the dire need of digital literacy.
The Agency has since 2010 established a scholarship scheme for Masters and Doctoral degree in relevant areas of Information Technology (IT) and ICT Law obtainable in Nigerian (Government and Private) Universities.
NITDA Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship award is strictly based on merit and is evenly distributed between the six geo-political zones for the PhD, 36 States and FCT for MSc.
Duration of Scholarship
The sponsorship for the Masters programme will run for one year and the Doctorate programme for three years.
Related: PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria For NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for the PhD sponsorship.
- Only holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law are eligible to apply for MSc sponsorship
How to Apply for the NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship
Prospective and qualified candidates should visit NITDA Scholarship webpage for additional information an to apply online.
- A comprehensive Aptitude Test(s) will be conducted to determine successful candidates for the Award.
- Only candidates who are found eligible will be Shortlisted.
- Furthermore, there will be interview (which includes supplementary test, verification of credentials & character evaluation) for best performing candidates.
Commencement & Application/Deadline
The application for the scholarship for this year is yet to commence. Updates will made on this blog once application for the scholarship commences.
Please subscribe to this blog to get all relevant updates on NITDA Postgraduate Scholarship scheme.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.