NCS-JIM OVIA Scholarship Awards is now open for application. Applicants who consider themselves eligible, are advised to apply. See how to apply for the Nigeria Computer Society – JIM OVIA Scholarship Award
NCS-JIM OVIA Scholarship Awards
NCS which is an acronym for The Nigeria Computer Society, is an umbrella organization of all Information Technology Professionals, Interest Groups and Stakeholders in Nigeria. NCS is the national platform for the advancement of Information Technology Science and Practice in Nigeria.
Aim Of JIM OVIA Scholarship Awards
The scholarship scheme has the following as its major goals:
- Actively encourage research in the advancement of Computer & Information Science, Information Technology & Systems, and practice; and disseminate results of scientific work carried out in industry, oil and gas, military and education sectors
- Empowering the youths towards positioning themselves at the forefront of world-class Information technology development
- Promotion of education and training of Computer and information Scientist, Computer Engineers, Information Architects, Information Technology, and Systems Professionals
Nigeria Computer Society (NCS), in line with its strategic objectives above, hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the JIM OVIA Scholarship Awards
Recommended: Tips On Finding Top Paying Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for NCS-JIM OVIA Scholarship Awards
The scholarship Award is open to all suitably qualified candidates in the following categories:
- Undergraduate (B.Sc; HND; NCE)
- Postgraduate (M.Sc)
- Doctoral (PhD)
- Members of Nigeria Computer Society (NCS), Nigerian Association of Computer Science Students (NACOSS) and students of ICT and related courses at the undergraduate, post graduate levels as well as Research Fellows.
How to Apply for NCS-JIM OVIA Scholarship Awards
Prospective candidates who are Interested and qualified should:
Click Here to Start Application
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.