Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships is currently open to African Countries for application.
Netflix is pleased to invite you to submit an application for the Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships. Applicants must be from either Nigeria, West Africa or Central Africa.
Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships
The Netflix CESF is intended to provide financial aid in the form of full scholarships at partner higher educational institutions in Nigeria, Benin, Ghana and Gabon to help ambitious creatives from West and Central African countries obtain official qualifications and training.
Eligible Countries: West & Central African countries
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligibility Criteria For Netflix Scholarships:
- be citizens of and currently living in a West or Central African country (Excl. DRC)
- take courses related to television and film at one of the partner institutions
- be already registered as a student in the partner institutions namely (priority to students who are 1 or 2 years away from graduation):
- National Film and Television Institute in Ghana
- National film institute Jos in Nigeria
- Institut Supérieur des Métiers de l’Audiovisuel (ISMA) in Benin
- Institut Philippe Maury de l’audiovisuel et du Cinéma – IPMAC-Groupe EM GABON-UNIVERSITE in Gabon
- Pan-Atlantic University in Nigeria
Recommended: Career Choices And Courses Required
Worth of Netflix Scholarships:
The scholarship fund will cover tuition, housing, study materials, and living expenses at selected partner schools in Nigeria, Gabon, Ghana & Benin where beneficiaries have been accepted to pursue a programme of study in the television and film disciplines in the current academic year.
- An initial screening process will determine your eligibility to submit your application.
- The deadline to submit your application is Sunday 4th September at 11:59pm (GMT)
- Applicants may be contacted and asked to submit further information if deemed necessary by the agency conducting the preliminary selection process (Dalberg) on a case by case basis following the deadline of submission.
How To Apply For Netflix Creative Equity Scholarships
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for the additional information and to complete the form
If you would like to make inquiries about the application, please read the FAQs or contact Dalberg at [email protected].
4th September 11:59pm (GMT)
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.