Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme is one of the NAE Social Investment Programme committed to manpower training and development of Nigerian youths.
Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, in a collective efforts with its partners, designed this scholarship scheme to facilitate in building the intellectual capacities of young viable Nigerians and ultimately boost the pool of qualified manpower available for deep offshore activities in the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector.
The Postgraduate scholarship award is in two categories:
- Overseas – For study in a reputable University overseas
- Local – For study in a recognized and Accredited Nigerian university
Value/Worth of Scholarship
The NAE scholarship award applies to tuition, books, field trips, accommodation, living expenses and a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
Field of Study
Application is open only to applicants with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
Eligibility Criteria for NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award
To be considered eligible to apply for the Nigerian Agip Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants must:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines listed above from a recognised Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed above.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
1. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
Required Document for NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award
Prospective applicants should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2017/2018 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must be for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form. To download the NAE compliance declaration form, visit http://dragnetonlinetraining.com/form_download.php
Applicants are advised to:
- Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
- Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Application Process for NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award
To apply for the NAE scholarship award, follow the steps below:
- Visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships and click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates are required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available)
- Candidates are also required to upload only applicable documents. Note to Overseas Category Applicants: Applicants for the Overseas Category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information.
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
Please subscribe to this blog to get official updates on trending scholarships opportunities.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.