NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme is currently open for application. See how to process application for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme…
NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme is part of the Corporate Social Responsibility of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited to award scholarships to qualified Nigerian candidates yearly.
The scholarship scheme is in two (2) categories:
- )Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Value/Worth of Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Prospective Candidates are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be registered full time undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
- Candidates must be certified 100 level students at the time of application
- Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Note: The scheme is not open to the following categories of students
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Required Documents for NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Candidates are advised to ensure they have clearly scanned copies of the following documents before they start the application:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
Attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
Application Procedure/Process For NAOC Tertiary Scholarship Award
Prospective and qualified candidates should visit the official webpage:
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN):
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ngto register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centresto complete the registration »process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarshipsand update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Venues/Centres for NAOC Aptitude Test
The aptitude test will take place at the following designated locations:
- Rivers (Port-Harcourt)
- Delta (Asaba)
- Imo (Owerri)
- Bayelsa (Yenegoa)
- Lagos (Lagos)
- FCT (Abuja).
- Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
- Applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.