Applications are invited for the Presidential Fellowship at Merrimack College in the USA for Master’s studies in the 2023/24 academic session.
At Merrimack, they wish to make you spend less time worrying about finances and more time focusing on your career goals. They are as interested in your future as you are.
Scholarships are available based on merit and need. Some programs provide graduate fellowship awards that offer full or half of the tuition expenses.
Worth of Presidential Fellowship at Merrimack College
The Presidential Fellowship at Merrimack College offers 100% of a student’s graduate tuition and comprises a nine-month, 25 hour per week, unpaid fellowship placement.
Eligibility for Presidential Fellowship at Merrimack College
- College-funded fellowship awards may be granted, competitively, to scholars who have been granted admission to a graduate program and who are educationally eligible. In order to maintain eligibility for a graduate fellowship, a student must be enrolled full-time and must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- The placement will provide training and experience in the program area in which the student is enrolled and is intended for the educational benefit of the student.
- Receipt of the fellowship award and placement does not establish an employment association with Merrimack and does not entail any wages or monetary compensation apart from the tuition benefit.
- This fellowship award comprises either an on-campus or off-campus placement.
- Students restricted to 20 hours a week for the unpaid fellowship award (e.g., foreign students, etc.) will work with the program director/dean to make arrangement and account for an extra 5-hour-a-week research constituent that may entail (up to 5 hours per week) scheduled meeting time with the respective program director/dean/elected instructor.
- If you are granted and accept an assistant-ship or fellowship award position, you will not be qualified for any other reductions or scholarship awards, including a merit-based Dean scholarship award or the Double Warrior alumni scholarship.
- If you are originally granted a scholarship award and then are awarded an assistant-ship fellowship placement, you will no longer get the merit scholarship award. The fellowship award will replace any other discounts.
Programs Offered In Presidential Fellowship at Merrimack College
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Community Engagement
- Criminology and Criminal Justice *
- Engineering Management (Project and Construction Management Concentrations)
- Higher Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Affairs
- School Counseling
- Social Work
Presidential Fellowship at Merrimack College – How to Apply
- All admitted students who are not receiving an assistantship or fellowship award are considered for a Dean scholarship.
- A separate application is not required.
- Notification of awards is done at the time of notification of admission.
Official transcripts should be mailed to:
Graduate Admission A22
315 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA 01845
If electronic delivery is obtainable at your institution, please have your official transcript forwarded to [email protected]
If you are still working toward your bachelor’s degree program, please ask that an official transcript from your institution’s Registrar be sent to their office. Once your bachelor’s degree is awarded, you’ll have to ask that a final official copy be forwarded to their office at that time.
International Student Requirements
Proof of English Proficiency
All candidates whose first language is not English language and who have not obtained an academic degree in the U.S. have to submit evidence of English proficiency. This graduate entry criteria to Merrimack College can be proven in any of the following ways:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 84 on the iBT (with at least 21 on the writing subset)
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- A minimum PTE Academic score of 56
- A minimum GTEC CBT score of 1200
- A minimum Duolingo score of 110
Information about IELTS test scores:
When you are requesting your official IELTS results, please have them mailed with the EXACT details below:
Account Name: Merrimack College Graduate Admission
Address: 315 Turnpike Street
City: North Andover
Zip code: 01845
Copy of Passport
Applicants are to attach a standard passport photograph.
Application for the program closes July 16, 2023 for Fall 2023
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.