UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Form into the School of Continuing Education for the 2023 academic session is currently on sale. Prospective applicants wishing to apply for Postgraduate Programmes in University of Uyo, School of Continuing Education should view the process and Procedure below.
Keep reading to see how to obtain and process UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Form online.
UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Forms 2023
List Of UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
a. Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
b. Postgraduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
c. Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Health Management (PGDEHM)
d.Postgraduate Diploma in Wetlands Environmental Management and Conservation (PGDWEMC)
e. Postgraduate Diploma in Aquaculture.
f. Postgraduate Diploma in Fisheries.
g. Postgraduate Diploma in Aquatic Environmental Management.
i. Postgraduate Diploma in Food Science and Technology.
j. Postgraduate Diploma in Soil Science.
k .Postgraduate Diploma in Forestry and Wildlife.
2. FACULTY OF ARTS
a. Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (PGDMC)
b. Postgraduate Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies (PGDPCS)
c. Postgraduate Diploma in Religious and Cultural Studies (PGDPCS)
d. Postgraduate Diploma in Philosophy (PGDP)
e. Postgraduate Diploma in Music Arts
f. Postgraduate Diploma in Theatre Arts
g. Postgraduate Diploma in Non-Violent Communication (PGDNVC)
3. FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
a. Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
4. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM)
b. Postgraduate Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning (PGD-URP)
c. Postgraduate Diploma in Tourism, Planning and Management (PGD-TPM)
d. Postgraduate Diploma in Geo-informatics and Surveying (PGDGS)
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
a. Postgraduate Diploma in Botany and Ecological Studies
b. Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science
c. Professional – Postgraduate Diploma in Health, Safety, Security and Environment (PGD HSSE)
6. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
e. Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
f. Postgraduate Diploma in International Relations (PGDIR)
g. Postgraduate Diploma in Local Government and Rural Development (PGDLG)
h. Postgraduate Diploma in Sociology and Anthropology (PGDSA)
i. Postgraduate Diploma in Development Planning (PGDPD)
j. Postgraduate Diploma in Geographic Information System (PGDIS)
k. Postgraduate Diploma in Environment and Development (PGDED)
l. Postgraduate Diploma in Public Order and Information Management (PGDPOIM)
m. Postgraduate Diploma in Economics (PGDE)
Relevant Link: UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form
List Of UNIUYO SCE Master Degree Programmes
1. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
(a) Masters of Science in Environmental Health Management
2. FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Professional – Master of Business Administration (MBA Executive)
3. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
(a) M.Sc. Public Order and Information Management (MPOIM)
Department of Political Science and Public Administration
(a) Professional – Master of Public Administration (MPA, without dissertation)
Clement Isong Centre for Development Studies
(a) M.Sc. Development Planning
List of UNIUYO SCE Doctorate Degree Programmes
1. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
(b) Ph.D. in Public Order and Information Management (MPOIM)
Admission Requirement For Postgraduate Degree Programme
To qualify for admission into Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes,
- Candidate must be a graduate of the University of Uyo, or
- Any other University recognized by the Senate of the University of Uyo, or
- A person who holds a qualification adjudged by the Senate of the University of Uyo to be equivalent to a First Degree and
- Must hold at least a third class degree.
- Holders of a recognized Higher National Diploma with Lower Credit in the relevant disciplines could also apply.
- Graduate who possess a minimum of a pass degree in Sociology Anthropology or Social Work from recognized tertiary institutions can also apply for Postgraduate Diploma in Public Order and Information Management.
Admission Requirement For Master Degree Programme
To qualify for admission into a Masters Degree Programme;
- Applicants must hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree (not lower than a Second class Lower Division) in any relevant discipline or
- A Postgraduate Diploma in their relevant field of study.
- All Applicants must satisfy the basic UTME requirements for Bachelor’s degree.
Admission Requirement For Ph.D. Degree Programmes
- M.Sc. graduates in Public Order and Information Management from the University of Uyo or other institutions recognized by Senate of the University of Uyo for this purpose.
- Candidates who possess master degree in the Social Science, Arts and Management Sciences from Institutions recognized by the University of Uyo Senate for this purpose and
- Applicants who also possess post graduate diploma in Public Order and Information management with relevant work experience.
Duration Of Programme
1. For Postgraduate Diploma, three (3) Semesters with (3) Months Industrial Attachment where necessary.
2. For Postgraduate Diploma in Economics, minimum of four (4) and maximum of six (6) semesters
3. For Masters Degree in Public Administration (MPA) Three (3) Semesters of Intensive Course Work and Long Essay.
4. For Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Executive) four (4) semesters of Intensive Course Work and a Research Project.
5. For M. Sc. Degree in Public Order and Information Management four (4) semesters of Intensive Course Work and a Research Project.
6. For Ph.D. in Public Order and Information Management, a minimum of ten (10) semesters of intensive course work and a supervised thesis.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
1. Applicants are expected to meet the Departmental Requirements.
2. Application forms without transcripts shall not be considered.
3. NYSC discharge, Exemption or Exclusion Certificates shall be required as well except in special circumstances.
4. Applicants for Masters and Ph.D programmes shall be subjected to Screening Test as part of the admission process.
HOW TO APPLY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES OF THE SCHOOL OF CONTINUING EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N10, 500.00 (Ten Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and payment instruction
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or Uniuyo website (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
- Click e-Form(s) option
- Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich,
- Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree (Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone number, Name and E-mail
- Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration
- All applicants should return the completed registration forms with photocopies of credentials to the Admissions Unit, School of Continuing Education, University of Uyo.
UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Form – Application Deadline
Closing date for registration is Eight (8) weeks from the date of the Advertisement and screening date will be communicated.
All completed forms should be addressed with a quoto size envelope with the name of the Student, Programme and the Department and returned to:
The Admissions Unit
School of Continuing Education
University of Uyo
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.