UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form for the 2024 academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to apply for the University of Lagos Post UTME Screening exercise below…
UNILAG online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into all courses/programmes for the 2024 Academic Year will commence from 23rd July, 2024 to 3rd August, 2024.
Note: Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Courses Offered in The University of Lagos (UNILAG)
UNILAG offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of courses/programmes offered in UNILAG here.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
Eligible Candidates for The University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2024 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2024 are not eligible and need not apply.
UNILAG POST UTME TEST
UNILAG Post UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 6th August, 2024 to Friday, 10th August, 2024.
Steps On How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Screening
Note: The Screening Fee is: N2,000
- Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
All forms must be submitted on or before the 3rd of August, 2024.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.