UNIOSUN Inter University Transfer Application Form is now on sale. The Osun State University Inter-University Transfer Application Form for the current academic session is out. Prospective applicants are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on UNIOSUN admission process. The form is mainly for students of other universities intending to transfer their studentship to Osun State University.
UNIOSUN Inter University Transfer Application Form
By this notice, prospective applicants intending to transfer their studentship to Osun State University are hereby informed that the University has commenced the sales of Inter University transfer for the Academic Session. Candidates that wish to transfer their studentship to UNIOSUN should
visit http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit their applications.
Note:Applicants are expected to provide correct information which will be verified accordingly. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University.
UNIOSUN Inter University Transfer Eligibility
- Any candidate applying for transfer of studentship to Osun State University must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer. Any intending transferee whose studentship has lapsed in his/her former university will not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any student willing to transfer from other public and private University to Osun State University must transfer into the same course as he/she is studying or any other course, provided he/she satisfies the requirement.
- The applicant must have minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4 on a 5.00 point scale as at last session in the present University.
- The duration for inter-University transfer must fall within the season of admission process by Osun State University as stipulated in the University regulations.
- The applicant must meet the University and programme –specific admission requirements as contained in the University regulations. To be specific, the applicant must possess the minimum entry O/Level requirements and the UTME score must not be lower than the cut-off mark for Osun State University for the same Course during the year of his/her admission.
- Candidates expelled or withdrawn from other universities based on academic record or disciplinary cases shall not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any applicant who fails to process his/her academic transcript directly from Academic Affairs Unit to Osun State University will not be considered (Student’s copy of academic transcript is not allowed, please)
- Any applicant who fails to submit sworn court affidavit on his/her criminal and disciplinary status in the present University will not be considered.
- At any stage, if irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student, such student(s) shall be made to face the Students Disciplinary Panel and appropriate punishment will be applied.
- Except for Law (LLB) and Nursing (B.N.Sc.) programmes where transferees can only be admitted to 200 level, the Osun State University will accept transferees to 200 Level for all 4-year Courses and to 300 Level for Courses above 4-year duration.
Steps on How to Apply for UNIOSUN Inter University Transfer
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application.
- They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payment of N50,000.00 for the Inter University transfer fees is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.)
The application deadline will be published on this blog once the sale of the form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.