UNIPORT Deferment of Admission Procedure
UNIPORT Procedure for Application for Deferment of Admission
UNIPORT Deferment of Admission Procedure has been published on the portal. The University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT admission deferment procedure for the current academic session has been recently announced.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria (UNIPORT) for the current academic session that the management has released the procedure for the application of deferment of admission.
UNIPORT Admission Deferment Procedure
- Candidate must confirm his/her Admission Status must; pay Acceptance Fee showing evidence of having accepted the offer of admission.
- Candidate is, therefore, expected to go through the Online Clearance Process, up to Eligibility Clearance Stage to get cleared online.
- If cleared online, candidate should go to the Admissions Office with the following documents for Physical Clearance:
- .A coloured Print-Out of Clearance Eligibility Form with Candidate’s “Clearance Status” boldly indicated Cleared on top of the Form.
- Original WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificates. Online coloured printouts will suffice where the Candidate’s Certificates are not originals/ available.
- Coloured printout of JAMB Admission Letter
Birth Certificate, but where this is not available, Statutory Declaration of Age will suffice.
- Candidates cleared at the Admissions Office are expected to proceed to the Bank to pay a Deferment Fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only).
- Candidates, after payment, should submit the Bank Teller to the Bursary Department of the University and obtain a receipt.
- Having obtained a Receipt, Candidate should return to the Admissions Office with the Receipt and obtain a Deferment of Admission Form, to be duly completed by the Candidate thereafter submitted to his/ her Faculty Officer for Processing.
UNIPORT Transcript Processing/Payment Procedure
How To Transfer Colleges
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.