University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Apply For University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students in UK 2022/2023 academic session is now open for application.
In this post, we will go over the specifics of this scholarship program, including its value, eligibility, and application procedure.
University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a Scottish public university founded in 1967 by Royal Charter. It is located in Scotland’s Central Belt, within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its founding, the university has grown to include four colleges, a Management School, and a number of institutes and centers that span a wide variety of disciplines in the arts and humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and health sciences and sport.
The Stirling University Innovation Park and the Dementia Centre are part of the university’s 360-acre (1.5-kilometer) campus. With nearly 14,000 part-time and full-time students enrolled in the 2020/21 academic year, it welcomes students from all walks of life.
About University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Stirling 2022-2023 are partially funded scholarships. These scholarships are offered to students pursuing undergraduate degrees. Being different is our core goal at the University of Stirling. As a result, we’re routinely recognized for research excellence in teaching, research, and providing a world-class student experience across the world.
The scholarship offer courses in Arts and Humanities, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Stirling Management School. The program period for these scholarship is four years.
Worth of University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships
The scholarship covers about £2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study (£8,000 over four years).
Related: Outstanding Achievement Scholarship – University of Birmingham
To be eligible for scholarships, each candidate must fulfill all the following requirements below:
- You must be an international student.
- The required language for these scholarship is English.
- All world countries are qualified for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships.
- You must have also received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for a qualified undergraduate program at the University of Stirling.
- Be a full-time international student.
- The award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree program, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply
Please follow the following instructions to apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships:
- All candidate can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
- If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of your English language skills.
- The University of Stirling accept all of the following English language qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE).
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE).
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL).
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE).
The application deadline for these scholarship is June 30, 2022.
Visit University of Stirling official website for additional information and to apply.
You may want to explore other UK scholarship opportunities.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.