UNN Post UTME Forms, Exam And Candidates Details
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Form
UNN Post UTME Forms is now out on sale. The University of Nigeria, Nsukka Post UTME Forms, Exam and how to process Candidates details is now available to aspirants.
By this notice, the general public is hereby informed that UNN Post UTME Forms for admission into the degree Programme of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) is now available on-line for the current academic session.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise will start on 5th July and end on 21st July on the university Portal
Courses Offered In UNN
The University of Nigeria (UNN) offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of courses/programmes offered in UNN here.
Eligible Candidates for UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who chose UNN in the last Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- Prospective Visually impaired students who made UNN their first choice and scored 120 and above are also eligible.
- Candidates who poses five (5) credit “O” level passes.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
How to Apply for UNN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Eligible aspirants are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
Step by Step Guide for UNN Post UTME Registration
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2018/2019 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- ♦Birth Certificate
- ♦Local Government Identification
- ♦First School Leaving Certificate
- ♦JAMB Result Slip
- ♦O-Level 1
- ♦O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
UNN Post UTME Screening Timetable And Requirements
- University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening test will commence on Monday, July and end on Wednesday August
- Mop-up for Post-UTME is scheduled to take place in August.
- Click here to view: UNN Post UTME Screening Schedule/Timetable
- Visually Impaired Candidates: Visually Impaired Candidates should register online, but they are not invited to the screening exercise.
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
- The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria Website: www.unn.edu.ng
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.