Welcome2Africa Graduate Internship Programme is now open for application. Welcome2Africa international is a private sector development company founded upon the vision to redefine the image of Africa and committed to the positive economic growth of Africa.
About Welcome2Africa Graduate Internship Programme
Welcome2Africa International as part of its mission to develops and initiate a range of activities to facilitate investment, trade and business/commercial interest into and across Africa – All with a current focus and commitment to the development and transformation of Africa’s Agribusiness sector hereby calls for applications from members of the public for internship programme in the organisation.
Eligibility Criteria/Person Specification
Prospective applicants are expected to meet up with the following criteria to be considered eligible for the internship position:
- Must be able to work remotely i.e to have access to a laptop and server
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage
- Must have a good understanding of Africa’s Agribusiness Sector
- Must be responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to use your own initiative is essential you will be required to work with minimal supervision at times
- Must be computer literate as use of databases / IT systems is essential.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are essential.
- Capable and friendly with strong communication skills and the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Must be mobile and willing to travel within the country and outside of the country
- Must reside in Abuja
The Internship drive is for fresh graduates, those who have concluded their National Youth Service (NYSC), for job seekers and anyone who has an interest in professional/corporate experience in a start-up but growing company, committed to the development of Africa.
The internship program will last for a period of 6 months.
Our aim is to pre-select exceptional candidates for internship openings in Welcome2Africa International.
This opening is not limited to any specific field of study.
The job openings cover departments like Sales, Communications, and Research.
Successful candidates will be considered for openings in Welcome2Africa International in Abuja.
Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
Application Closing Date
Application Process For Welcome2Africa Graduate Internship Programme
Interested and qualified candidates who consider themselves eligible should send their Cover Letter along with CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Applicant who fail to attach his/her cover letter will not be considered
Please subscribe to this blog to get relevant updates.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.