Afrika Tikkun Learnership Vacancies are now open for application. Eligilble applicants are welcome to apply for the Afrika Tikkun Learnership programme. Afrika Tikkun Services is offering Learnership opportunities to unemployed young people, who are dedicated, hardworking and passionate.
See the complete guide on how to apply for Afrika Tikkun Services Learnership Programs
About Afrika Tikkun Services
Afrika Tikkun Services was established with the belief that every young person deserves the opportunity to realize their potential. The company aims to empower young job seekers and future leaders, by offering a set of programmes and support services to counter the effect of poverty and inequality for each young person that comes through their doors.
Application Deadline For Afrika Tikkun Learnership
Be sure to apply on or before this date – any applications submitted after this date are late and will NOT be accepted.
Johannesburg, Gauteng, Pretoria, Western Cape
Recommended: Government Nursing Colleges Application Form
Requirement To Apply For Afrika Tikkun Learnership
Before applying, please ensure that you meet ALL of the following minimum entry criteria – failure to satisfy all the requirements will result in your application being disqualified:
- Must have completed Matric/ Grade 12
- Be between 22 and 28 years old
- Must be unemployed
- Must reside in Johannesburg
- Be interested in a career in Information Technology
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Pay close attention to detail
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Have good problem solving skills
- Must be ale to work in high pace rapidly changing environment
How To Apply For Afrika Tikkun Learnership
To apply for Afrika Tikkun Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- You have to create your account on the official website of Afrika Tikkun.
- After this you will have to login your account.
- Select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.
Attach the following documents to your application:
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- An updated Curriculum Vitae
Steps On How To Apply For Afrika Tikkun Training & Learnership Programme
- Register on placement partner or partner website
- Submit the application for approval
- Complete the assessment link sent to you.
- MIE Checks – capture finger prints for criminal checks
- Prepare for the 1st interview. A recruitment officer will contact you if you passed the assessment.
- Submission of name: Your name is submitted to the host client if your interviews was successful.
- Prepare for the 2nd interview. If you were shortlisted, you will be contacted for a second appointment.
- Feedback will be provided by a recruitment officer, notifying you if you were successful placed in the programme.
- Human resources takes over with their processes.
Candidates who do not hear anything from us after any one of these steps should consider themselves unsuccessful for the programme.
Vacancies At Afrika Tikkun
|Job Post Name||Salary||Location||Qualification|
|Sales and Brand Ambassador||R 177,000.00 Yearly||Johannesburg, Gauteng||Matric|
|Systems Development Learnership||R 240,000.00 Yearly||Western Cape||Varies|
|Human Resource Administrator||R 156,923.00 Yearly||Johannesburg, Gauteng||Diploma or Degree|
|Sales Representatives||R 4020.00 Monthly||Johannesburg, Gauteng||Matric|
|Security Officers||R 145,041.00 Yearly||Pretoria, Gauteng||Grade C|
|Early Childhood Development Assistant||R 145,041.00 Yearly||Johannesburg, Gauteng||Matric|
Afrika Tikkun Learnership Contact
For any queries related to this internship programme, please contact Afrika Tikkun Services directly:
Afrika Tikkun Services
1 Bond Street
Kensington B, Randburg
Phone: 011 325 5914
For general inquiries, email: [email protected]
FAQs On Afrika Tikkun Learnership
How much is Afrika Tikkun learnership stipend?
No stipends are received during the training.
What is the geography and reach of the programme?
The programme is rolled out in four sites in Gauteng and one in the Western Cape. Each site aims to reach 50 youth per training cycle and to run three to four training cycles each year.
What does Afrika Tikkun do?
Afrika Tikkun is a non-profit organisation dedicated to the reduction of youth unemployment in South Africa by tackling the socio-economic drivers that make it difficult for young people to access the economy as productive citizens.
How is Afrika Tikkun funded?
The funding from the AVI Community Trust enables Afrika Tikkun to empower young people in Diepsloot with work readiness and specialised skills training. It has also enabled young people to be placed into jobs.
Who is the CEO of Afrika Tikkun?
Onyinye Nwaneri – Chief Executive Officer – Afrika Tikkun Services
Recommended: Apply For Multichoice Talent Factory Programme
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.