Government Nursing Colleges Application Forms 2023/2024
The Gauteng Nursing Intake 2023 - Nursing Colleges Application Forms, Entry Requirements, Contact And Login Details
Government Nursing Colleges Application Forms – Applications are being accepted by the Gauteng government for its nursing intake in 2023. Young South Africans who meet the eligibility requirements and live in Gauteng are eligible to apply for the bursaries. Successful candidates for the Gauteng Nursing Intake bursary will be assigned to one of the college campuses in 2023 to study for the diploma in nursing at the Gauteng College of Nursing.
Government Nursing Colleges Application Forms
Candidates are asked to submit an application to the Gauteng College of Nursing for admission to one of the College campuses in 2023 to pursue the Diploma in Nursing:
Gauteng College of Nursing Campuses
Ann Latsky Campus
Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus
SG Lourens Campus
Related: Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme
How Can I Process | Nursing Application Forms 2023
Gauteng Nursing Intake 2023 Login
- Visit the official Website
- Fill in all the required details, making sure you leave nothing out
- LOGIN, enter your username (ID Number) and Password
- Click on the UPDATE RESUME to complete your details (Personal, School, Training, Work and Reference Details)
- Once the profile is updated, click on TRAINING PROGRAMME to apply
- Click on apply, your profile details should be displayed
- Choose center, add all four in order of preference
- Click on Submit
- Please note your Reference Number after submitting your application
Required Documents For Government Colleges Nursing Application
Documents to verify information will be requested.
Should the applicant met the shortlisting criteria – applicants will be contacted
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
Qualification For Government Colleges Nursing Application
- You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
- Must be a South African citizen, who resides in the Gauteng Province.
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate, currently in Grade 12 or National Vocational Certificate Primary Health
- Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 31st December; NO late applications will be accepted
- Certified documents will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to take supporting documents to the selection centre should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted, all applications must be done online.
How To Become A Nurse In South Africa
Required Subjects For Guateng Nursing Application
The following subject criteria are required:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4, Mathematics Level 4 or Maths Literacy Level 5, and an APS of 27 or more (Life Orientation counts half the score). See courses that require 20 points or less.
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths/Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The
- Human Body and Mind and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
Recommended: Career Choices And Subject Combination
Attributes/Competencies For Guateng Nursing Applicants:
- Communication, numeracy and life skills
- Computer literacy
- Compassionate and caring.
- Problem-solving ability
- Organisational ability
- Ability to relate to people
- Leadership ability
- Calmness during a crisis
Recommended Nursing Scholarships For College Students
Guateng Nursing Intake – Notification For Successful Applicants
Successful applicants will be required:
- To formally commit to a contract with the Department of Health
- To attend lectures
- Be ready to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL), which is a requirement of the curriculum and entails working shifts, weekends, holidays, and nights at hospitals and clinics run by the Gauteng Department of Health.
Important Notice To Nursing Intake Applicants 2022
Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before you apply
If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Can you pursue nursing studies without a matric?
Without a matric, studying nursing is incredibly challenging. Matriculation is required if you want to attend a university, however a TVET college’s health program will give you the skills you need to work as a nurse. But you need to be in Grade 9.
Closing Date For Guateng Nursing Intake Application:
Applications must be done on the GPG Professional Job Centre system before or on the 31st December; NO late applications will be accepted
Best Nursing Universities In South Africa
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.