Chevron Nigeria Limited JV Scholarship Awards
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), do offer a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students yearly.
And by this notice, e-applications are invited from full-time second year (200 LEVEL) degree students in accredited Nigerian Universities.
Value/Worth of Chevron Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria For Chevron Nigeria Limited JV Scholarship
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- Applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Field/Area of Study For Chevron Nigeria Limited JV Scholarship
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Required Documents For Chevron/NNPC Scholarship
Existing awardees are advised not apply but refer to the steps outline in the invitation email.
Unregistered existing awardees should apply using the steps outlined below:
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
a. Passport photograph with white background not more than 3months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb).
- School ID Card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Areal Letter of Identification
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Procedure/Instructions on how to Apply for Chevron/NNPC University Scholarship
To apply for the Chevron Scholarships, visit http://scholastica.nCag/schemes/cnlawards and follow the steps below:
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawardsto return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your NIN registration at the NIMC office
- Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Applying For Chevron Scholarships- Keypoints
- Candidates are advised to note that multiple applications attract an automatic disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
- In line with the e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centres nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants are required to enter valid personal bank account details.
- Please note that applicants for the NNPC/CNL/JV scholarship are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited, its Joint Venture Partners, or any of its affiliates.
The application is currently ongoing
You may want to apply to other trending scholarships for Nigerian students
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.