Federal Poly Bauchi Diploma Admission Form 2023/2024
Federal Poly Bauchi Diploma, IJMB Remedial & Certificate Courses Admission Form
Federal Poly Bauchi Diploma Admission Form is now on sale. The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, FPTB Diploma, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and Certificate Courses admission forms for the current academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to obtain the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi, FPTB Diploma, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and Certificate Courses admission forms.
Federal Poly Bauchi Diploma Admission Form
The management of Bauchi Federal Polytechnic invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution for the current Academic Session for the following; Diploma, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and Certificate Courses.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
List Of Available Programmes In Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES (2 YEARS)
The Polytechnic offers Diploma in the following fields:
- Diploma in Agricultural Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (DABET)
- Diploma in Agricultural Technology (DAT)
- Diploma in Office Technology and Management (DOTM)
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (DEET)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCE)
- Diploma in Crime Management & Control (DCMC)
- Diploma in Public Accounts & Audit (DPAA)
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA)
- Diploma in Leisure and Tourism Management (DLTM)
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)
- Diploma in Computer Science (DCS)
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF)
- Diploma in Marketing (DM)
- Diploma in Management Studies (DMS)
- Diploma in Event Management (DEM)
The programme which last for 12 months of one session is to prepare candidates for Admission into 200 Level of Nigerian Universities of their choice.
Candidates for the programme must have five (5) relevant credits at SSCE Level i.e: WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
This is a one-year preliminary course designed for candidates who do not meet the requirements for direct admission into the ND courses in the sciences.
Pre-ND courses are strictly meant for candidates from catchment areas of the Polytechnic and other educationally disadvantaged states. Candidates must indicate their Departments of choice from the following:
- Agricultural Engineering Technology;
- Agricultural Technology;
- Civil Engineering Technology;
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology;
- Mechanical Engineering Technology;
- Food Science & Technology;
- Nutrition & Dietetics;
- Science Laboratory Technology;
- Estate Management; (x) Architectural Technology;
- Building Technology;
- Quantity Surveying;
- Computer Science;
- Hospitality Management;
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics;
- Mass Communication;
- Office Technology & MGT.;
- Animal Health & Production;
- Library & Information Science;
- Wild Life & Eco-Tourism;
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology;
- Computer Engineering;
- Urban and Regional Planning;
For Secondary School Leavers who wish to re-write their SSCE in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Examinations to acquire the entry requirements in to Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education.
The entry requirement for the programme is any candidate who has attempted WAEC or NECO examinations.
Certificate Courses (One Year Duration)
i) Certificate in Nutrition and Dietetics
Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi (FPTB) Admission Entry Requirements
Entry Requirements For: Higher Diploma, Crime Management & Control (HDCMC)
Applicants must have a good Diploma in Crime Management and Control, Psychology, Law, Social Work and Community Development with at least Lower Credit from a recognized Institution. Acceptable O/Level results with at least Five (5) credit passes in English and Mathematics plus three (3) relevant subjects are also required.
Entry Requirement For Diploma Programmes
Applicants are required to have Credit in O/L Mathematics, English Language plus any three (3) out of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Agricultural Science, Economics, Commerce, Financial Accounting, Government and any other Social Science subject relevant to his choice. Five (5) years working experience is an added advantage.
Entry Requirements For Pre-Nd
Candidates must possess at least five (5) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other three passes relevant to the area of interest. All candidates are required to sit and pass for the UTME JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes.
Entry Requirements For Certificate Courses
For Certificate Course, At least 5 (five) passes including English and Mathematics at SSCE/NECO level, or their equivalent plus a relevant Trade Test Grade I Certificate.
How To Apply For FPTB Diploma, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and Certificate Courses
- Applicants are to log on to the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi website at www.fptb.edu.ng,
- Click on ‘NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT’, enter your details and generate payment slip (RRR) to take to the bank.
- After payment, return to the same website to continue your application with the Application Number and phone number you started the application with.
- All applicants are to make payment of non-refundable fee of N6, 500.00. Applicants are to carefully follow the instructions on the website before proceeding to any Bank of their choice or REMITA.NET to pay online.
Note: All applications should be completed on-line and submitted not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.