International Student Excellence Scholarships 2024/2024
Apply For International Student Excellence Scholarships
International Student Excellence Scholarships in University of Auckland for 2023/2024 is open for application from eligible candidates.
Candidates should be aware that the scholarship cannot be postponed to the next semester since a new Scholarship application will be required. The scholarship will be recognized at the University of Auckland as the International Student Excellence Scholarships.
About International Student Excellence Scholarships
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to attract new international students of high calibre to enrol in undergraduate or postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
Why Apply For International Student Excellence Scholarships
Each student will be matched with a mentor from the community, who is themselves a leader in their field, to challenge, advise and guide them as they complete their study. The scholars will also participate in a bespoke Leadership Program. The International Student Excellence Scholarships in University of Auckland is awarded by the University Council on the suggestion of the Selection Committee.
Worth/Value of Scholarship
Applicable Study: New full-fee paying international scholars venturing into a PGDip or Masters of 120 points or more, excluding masters by theory, or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications).
The scholarship value Up to $10,000 for either postgraduate study or undergraduate study.
The International Student Excellence Scholarships in University of Auckland will be paid as a compulsory fees credit towards the first semester of study.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scholarship
- Scholars who have already commenced study at the University of Auckland will not be qualified to apply for this scholarship.
- The University of Auckland Council is not obligated to make an award if in any year there is no candidate of enough merit.
- The requirement of selection will be academic merit, endorsement by the candidate’s referee and the quality of the letter of application.
- For the aim of this Scholarship, academic merit is evaluated as an Admissions Grade Point Average or Grade Point Equivalent (GPE).
- Each candidate need a document set for Scholarship Application.
- You need a CV.
- A valid New Zealand Student visa
- Candidates also need Statement of Purpose (SOP).
- The University of Auckland Application form (word).
- Two letters of recommendation from academic supervisors at his/her University.
- Applicants need a Letter of Motivation.
- Research proposal or study plan.
- University transcripts/copies of diplomas with grades.
- Each candidate will also need a language certificate (English and/or Icelandic) to be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applications for the International Student Excellence Scholarships in University of Auckland are made to the Scholarships Office online.
Visit the University of Auckland official website for additional information and to apply
Opening date: 10 October (Semester One intake) and 9 March (Semester Two intake)
Closing date: 21 November (Semester One intake) and 20 April (Semester Two intake)
This scholarship is open for applications twice a year.
Still in interested in studying and working in New Zealand, you may want to explore other New Zealand Scholarship options for international students.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.