Matilda Mwaba Masters Scholarship is open for applications at the University of London, UK. The University of London is pleased to be offering 5 scholarships in honour of the late Ms Matilda Mwaba. The scholarship will provide tuition fees to successful students for the academic year 2021/2022.
About Matilda Mwaba Scholarships
The scholarship will cover the fees for one short course (module) of the University of London International Sports Management by distance learning. Successful recipients of the scholarship will also receive mentorship in the specialist subject area.
Eligibility Criteria For Matilda Mwaba Masters Scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a woman
- Have an offer for the module/Postgraduate certificate
- Be of age 35 and under
- Be a permanent resident of a country in Africa
- Be able to provide relevant references
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field of Studies: Short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management.
How To Apply For Matilda Mwaba Masters Scholarships
- Download and complete the scholarship application form
- Submit an application for the short course or Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management
- Please ensure you upload your completed scholarship application form under the ‘Scholarship Form’ section.
- Pay the appropriate online application fee for your programme.
- You must submit a fully completed course application, as without this we cannot consider a scholarship application.
- If you have applied for a programme previously but did not register and wish to be considered for this scholarship, please submit a completed scholarship application form here(Opens in new window) as you may not need to reapply for your course.
Application Deadline: August 6, 2021
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.