As an Associate Operations Coordinator, you play a critical role in executing business for our customers. You’ll build relationships with customers and partner with internal teams to ensure customers’ day-to-day needs are met. With a sharp focus on data integrity, quality, and efficiency, you’ll leverage our proven processes and innovative technology platform to perform operations activities to meet the transportation needs of our customers.
Associate Operations Coordinator At C.H Robinson
Our commitment to you begins on day one with our dynamic and comprehensive onboarding program. This interactive training will jumpstart your knowledge of our company and industry, help you excel here and ensure your proficiency in our systems and processes.
The training will be a mix of activities, self-guided learning, as well as in-office coaching and mentoring. You will come out of this experience ready to be a part of our success and a high performing member of our team.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitoring the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to the office in Vancouver where you will have an opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of peers.
Related: Registry Agent Job In Canada
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world’s largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.
Responsibilities For Associate Operations Coordinator
- With a focus on quality and efficiency, provide shipment information, create orders, activate shipments, build and assign loads, schedule appointments, track and trace shipments, and enter events and invoices
- Leverage C.H. Robinson’s global technology platform, Navisphere, to validate and ensure the accuracy of load data
- Monitor task boards and assigned email accounts to respond to customer and carrier requests
- Respond to customers with a sense of urgency to provide an excellent customer experience
- High School degree or GED equivalent
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends (select roles only)
Also Read: Top Paying Skilled Jobs In Canada
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- Demonstrated communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Prior work experience that required attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree or continued education
Benefits Of Working With C.H. Robinson
The company offer excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid time off, disability insurance, life insurance, a retirement plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to prosper in a Fortune 500 company.
You may want to explore other smart ways on getting jobs in Canada
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.