Sales Associate Job in Canada is now open for application at GAP. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply for the role of a Sales Associate at Gap
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
Sales Associate Job At Gap
We’re searching for Sales Associates to join our team;
- No experience needed.
- Friendly and eager to learn is what we are looking for!
- As a Sales Associate, you’re an important part of our team and take pride in the brand to deliver a great shopping experience for our customers.
- You will support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on our loyalty programs.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
Related: Cashier Job In Canada
Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
Working Condition At GAP
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make.
We’re taking care by requiring employees who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks and recommending our customers do the same.
We’ve also implemented associate health screenings and require all employees to do a health check at the start of each shift.
Also Read: Top Jobs In Canada And How To Apply
Requirement For Sales Associate Job In Canada
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Handle all customer interactions including potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
Eligibility Criteria For The Role
- You’re able to work shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available.
- Ability to act in line with our values and guiding principles.
- You are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- Ability to learn and utilize technology.
- You’re able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- In Quebec: Must be able to speak French.
Work Benefits And Compensation At Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old
- Navy, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic and Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year
You may want to learn how to get accredited to work in Canada
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.