Branch Office Administrator Job in Canada is now open for application at Edward Jones. Interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply for the role of a Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones.
Working At Edward Jones
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team’s ability to build deep relationships with clients.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Related: Produce Clerk Job In Canada
Branch Office Administrator Job
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
Recommended: How To Find Jobs In Toronto
Benefits Of Working With Edward Jones
We’ll give you the support you need.
- Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6 month training including an experienced peer mentor
- A network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
You can also expect…
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being.
Compensation Package For A Branch Office Administrator
Full-time Associates receive the following benefits;
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, 401k (US) or Group RRSP (Canada), and comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- Part-time Associates can earn certain benefits upon meeting minimum hour requirements
- Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
- Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
Why Work For Edward Jones
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply
You may also want to explore and apply for other top paying jobs in Canada
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.