Registry Agent Job in Canada
Registry Agent At Alberta Motor Association
Registry Agent Job in Canada is now open for application from suitable applicants.
Are you the kind of person who always gets stopped on the street and asked for directions? If this sounds like you, then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for in our Registries team.
Registry Agent Job At Alberta Motor Association
We need someone who is as comfortable working with people as they are with policies. A welcoming face who goes above and beyond to help our members with registry and membership products and services. You might say that our ideal candidate is part detective, part problem-solver, part psychic and a local travel bug — in other words, you enjoy taking the time to understand and anticipate member needs then dig deep to find just the right answers, no matter what team in the city needs your particular set of skills.
Related: Grocery Clerk Job In Canada
Eligibility Criteria For Registry Agent Job
- You love the fact that every day on the job is different from the last – and you’re excited at the opportunity of always learning something new, often in new environments too.
- Enjoy being a part of a team whose experience and expertise is there to tap into, and you like sharing your own knowledge and skills as well.
- You’ve got mad skills when it comes to thinking on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Welcome the opportunity to face a challenge head-on and know how to handle even the toughest situation with patience and grace.
- You’ve made it your personal mission to take customer service to the highest possible level.
- Enjoy staying on top of the latest policies and procedures (you’re kind of a nerd that way).
Job Description Of A Registry Agent Job
- Report to the Manager of Member and Travel Services.
- Provide outstanding service and relevant solutions to our members, keeping on top of and promoting appropriate AMA products and services
- Complete registries, membership, product and service transactions – accurately, confidentially and in a timely manner.
- Provide qualified assessment of Alberta Health and Wellness applications.
Recommended: High Paying Jobs In Canada
Qualification For The Role
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma and have an updated Police Information Check (PIC).
- You have experience in working with different registries applications.
- Posses certifications/licenses in the following:
- General registry skills certification (Basic)
- Commissioner for Oaths (Registry-related business only)
- Marriage License Commissioner
- AHW certification
- Corporate Registry certification (CORES Level 1 & 2)
- Your awesome attitude and genuine desire to help people is what matters most in this job. If you don’t have all the above certifications, don’t worry – we’ll train you!
Compensation And Benefits For The Role
Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
Great AMA discounts.
Unlimited learning opportunities.
Paid vacation and floater day.
How To Apply For Registry Agent Job in Canada
Eligible applicants are to visit the career section of our website to apply
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
You may want to learn how to get accredited to work in Canada
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.