Produce Clerk Job in Canada At Urban Fresh is open for applications from suitable applicants. If you share a passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to customers, then this role is for you.
About Urban Fresh
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton’s Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
Related: Sales Associate Job In Canada
Produce Clerk Job in Canada
The Produce Clerk is responsible for carrying out the full range of duties of the position in a professional, responsible, accurate and timely fashion. The Clerk will deliver exceptional customer service, foster customer loyalty, fulfill customer needs and actively contribute to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
Location: 22 Fort York Blvd.
Postal Code: M5V 3Z2
The role of the produce clerk entails the following;
- Adhere to all Food Safety Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Health and Safety, corporate policies, and other programs and initiatives
- Provide customer service to meet customer needs
- Keep work area clean and presentable
- Process customer Produce orders
- Perform program execution and merchandising of product
- Handle and prepare deli products
- Increase store sales by actively promoting products
- Participate in the training of junior staff
- Order and receive stock in accordance with company inventory control procedures as required
- Process department shrink
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment as per Company requirements
- Other duties as required
Job Requirements Of A Produce Clerk
Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
How to Apply
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
Interested applicants should click on link below to apply.
Note: The application section is at the bottom of Urban Fresh home page
You may want to apply for top paying jobs for immigrants in Canada
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.