It’s crucial to highlight right away that an Italian citizen does not require a visa to enter the United Kingdom. Most immigration attorneys are interested in the process of relocating from Italy to the United Kingdom. Continue reading to learn how to immigrate to UK from Italy.
Immigrate To UK From Italy
UK Immigration Facts For Italian Citizens
Italian nationals do not require a UK visa to visit the United Kingdom. Such visits can last up to six months, during which time Italian residents can visit the UK as a tourist and, if required, attend various business conferences.
However, if the visit will continue more than six months, it indicates that Italian people wish to immigrate, necessitating the creation of a new status for the Italian immigrants in the United Kingdom.
UK Visas/Permits For Italian Citizens
Those who take diverse employment in the United Kingdom must get a work permit. It allows people to work in a variety of sectors, such as entertainment, research, and philanthropy.
Skilled Workers Permit
A permit for skilled employees is necessary for occupations in fields such as public health, public services, or as a representative of an Italian subsidiary or branch in the UK.
The residence permit is automatically acquired at the same time as the work permit. It serves as unambiguous evidence that Italian residents are lawfully residing in the United Kingdom.
Apply for European Health Insurance in the United Kingdom
It is mandatory for Italian citizens visiting the United Kingdom for a period of six months to obtain health insurance.
Italian nationals can use the EHIC, or European Health Insurance Card, in the United Kingdom to receive specific medical care.
They will also require travel insurance to cover the duration of their vacation to the United Kingdom.
Financial requirements for Italian nationals moving to UK
The regulation that you can travel with no more than GBP 10,000 without going through customs is still in effect.
Italian nationals who wish to travel with more money, will be required to submit a statement and fill out special papers provided by the British authorities.
This is a crucial consideration when migrating to the United Kingdom, so make sure you follow the rules.
Company Relocation from Italy to The UK
If all requirements are satisfied and the paperwork are recognized by the Italian authorities, the company relocation procedure is quite straightforward and may be finished in just a few days.
Steps In Moving A Company To The UK
- Issue a statement regarding details of the company’s decision to transfer from Italy to the United Kingdom,.
- The company’s owners, as well as its management, are likely to approve and sign such a declaration.
- Contracts with service providers must be completed in accordance with the regulations outlined in the signed agreements in this regard.
- The relocation process will begin with the registration of an Italian business in the United Kingdom, followed by the transfer of physical assets and a number of additional procedures. Learn more on how to relocate your business to London.
Italians In The UK – Live in UK
Here are some facts about immigration and the population of the United Kingdom that you might find interesting:
- The United Kingdom is home to roughly 1% of the world’s population.
- According to statista.com, there are now around 311,000 Italians residing in the United Kingdom as of 2020.
- Based on the most recent statistics, the UK has a population of about 68 million people.
- More than 83 percent of the population of the United Kingdom lives in cities.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.