Sheryl Kintu Scholarship for International Students at University of Toronto, Canada is open for application for the 2022-2023 academic session. The University of Toronto School of Management is offering scholarships to international students via this new scholarship fund.
If you want to study in Canada, this is fantastic news! This post will update you on the status of the Sheryl Kintu Scholarship application, which is now being processed at the University of Toronto. We will provide update on the scholarship, its value, eligibility, and application process in this post.
Sherryl Kintu Scholarship
The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was set up as a tribute to, and in recognition of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years where she rose from Executive Assistant to a Director level position. Sherryl sadly passed away in April 2021.
Sherryl was known as a trustworthy friend to individuals and the company, with a passion and drive for everything she did. Applicants to this scholarship are expected to reflect these qualities.
Recommended: How to Write A Scholarship Essay On Career Goals
University of Toronto
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, situated on the grounds that mantle Queen’s Park.
As a collegiate university, it includes eleven colleges each with considerable autonomy on financial and institutional affairs and significant differences in character and history. The university also functions two suburban campuses situated in Scarborough and Mississauga.
Why Study At The University of Toronto?
The University of Toronto bids over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. In all major rankings, the university reliably ranks in the top ten public universities in the world and as the top university in the country. It obtains the most annual scientific research funding and donation of any Canadian university and is one of two members of the Association of American Universities outside the United States, the other being McGill University in Montreal. See how to obtain your student visa
Faculties At The University of Toronto
The Faculty of Arts and Science is the university’s core undergraduate faculty, and manages most of the courses in the college system. While the colleges are not completely responsible for teaching duties, most of them house particular academic programs and lecture series.
The Faculty of Applied Science and Engineering is the other major direct entry undergraduate faculty.
Worth of Sheryl Kintu Scholarship
The benefits of Sheryl Kintu Scholarship is 100% on the full tuition fee of your study program. The duration of the award is for the entire duration of your chosen program.
Requirement for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship
To be eligible for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship,
- Students must deliver the obligatory supporting documentation. Imperfect award applications will not be measured.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program comprising books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship candidates must have an accepted and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be given. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- This Sheryl Kintu Scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The scholarship candidates is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sheryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a reasonable successful outcome in line with goals and objectives of the scholarship.
Also Read: Tuition Free Universities in Canada
- The general quality of your application clear indication of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight
– The apparent need for funding
– The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
- Sheryl Kintu Scholarship candidate are expected to act as ambassadors for Toronto School of Management and partake in outreach and alumni engagement enterprises in their home region once the scholarship is decided.
- The scholarship may be delayed for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
Decisions of the Sheryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
- Toronto School of Management stashes the right to adapt, cancel and/or limit this promotion without further notice.
How to Apply for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship
Are you interested and consider yourself qualified for the Sheryl Kintu Scholarship, click on the link provided by University of Toronto to complete the application form.
The application deadline for this scholarship is January 31, 2022. The intake date varies as follows; May 2022, July 2022, September 2022 and November 2022
You may want to explore other trending scholarships in Canada
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.