UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Details and Requirements
University of Uyo Direct Entry Screening Details and Requirements
UNIUYO Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details and Requirements has been released. The University of Uyo has published the Direct Entry Screening Exercise schedule for the academic session. See details below…
UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise
This is to inform all interested members of the public that the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) direct entry screening details is out online. The school recently released the procedure for application,eligibility and the requirements.
By this notice, all interested and qualified members of the public are thereby expected to apply on or before the stipulated deadline.
Below is the procedure for application.
How to apply for the Uniuyo Direct Entry Screening Online
Note: Eligible candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000(this excludes bank charges and admission status checking through the university portal).
Registration and payment instructions
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select Admission form links
- Select Direct Entry as Admission form type
- Enter phone no and email address
- Click on Make Payment Now button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM card/Internet banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through the Remita platform
- After Payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your Login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
a. The same passport photograph used during the online registration exercise will be used during screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission
b. No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission
c Candidates who upload wrong data will automatically be disqualified
d. Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ name on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Date,Time and Venue for UNIUYO direct entry screening
- Date: Saturday, September 28
- Venue: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
- Time: 8.00a.m
Candidates are informed to come with the following items for screening Exercise
- The originals and photocopies of candidates academic qualifications
- One copy of the University of Uyo 2018 Online Registration Form duly completed with passport sized photograph printed in colour
- One recent passport photograph on red background with the name, Direct entry registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the passport photograph
- These should be packed in quarter sized envelope and labelled with name, department and jamb registration number.
Closing Date: All entries must be submitted on or before the 14th of September
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.
am doing final year in OND and i want to transfer from polytechnic to uniyo, please what are my requirements on order to gain admission
What is the minimum grade you must have before applying for direct entry?