UNIUYO Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise
How to apply for the Uniuyo Direct Entry Screening Online
Registration and payment instructions
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng
- Select Admission form links
- Select Direct Entry as Admission form type
- Enter phone no and email address
- Click on Make Payment Now button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM card/Internet banking or at any branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through the Remita platform
- After Payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your Login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Date,Time and Venue for UNIUYO direct entry screening
- Date: Saturday, September 28
- Venue: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU AUDITORIUM, TOWN CAMPUS
- Time: 8.00a.m
Candidates are informed to come with the following items for screening Exercise
- The originals and photocopies of candidates academic qualifications
- One copy of the University of Uyo 2018 Online Registration Form duly completed with passport sized photograph printed in colour
- One recent passport photograph on red background with the name, Direct entry registration number and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the passport photograph
- These should be packed in quarter sized envelope and labelled with name, department and jamb registration number.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.