International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University in Australia for 2022/2023 is now open for application. In this post, we will go over the details of this scholarship program, its value, and the application procedure in depth.
International Water Centre
The International Water Centre, situated in Brisbane, provides teaching, training, and applied research to increase global capacity and whole-of-water-cycle approaches to Integrated Water Management.
About International Water Centre Scholarship
Fully funded International Water Center Scholarships are available at Griffith University for Masters in Integrated Water Management (MIWM) in Australia. These scholarships, on the other hand, are given out once a year to exceptional applicants who show promise as future water leaders. Griffith University is the scholarship’s host university, and the program lasts between one and two years.
Worth of International Water Center Scholarships
The International Water Center Scholarships give the following benefits to each applicant:
Each scholarship is worth around AU$ 92,645 and will cover full tuition and living expenses.
The scholarship also includes round-trip airfare to Australia, university student facilities fees, a student visa, and international health insurance.
Please note that up to two full tuition and living costs scholarships are available each year for foreign students who meet the minimum eligibility requirements to pursue a master’s degree, have citizenship, and presently reside in one of the priority countries. One of these scholarships, however, will be allocated for a female candidate.
Griffith University’s International Water Center Scholarships are also worth around AU$ 56,739.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria to be considered for an International Water Center Scholarship at Griffith University.
- Be a citizen of any country aside from Australia or New Zealand. (Permanent residents of Australia are also not qualified for these scholarship).
- Currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- You must not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement to be eligible for these scholarship. If your application to study at Swinburne is accepted, you will receive an email from the university.
- Each candidate must not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne in a 2-year master by coursework program. You must not have also received credit transfers or exemptions.
- The required Language is English
Qualified Countries for these scholarships are:
A – Future water leaders from priority countries in Latin America, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle-East. Please remember that one of these scholarships will be reserved and awarded to a female applicant.
B – Future water leader from selected countries in Asia, North America or Europe.
How to Apply for International Water Center Scholarships at Griffith University
- Visit the official website
- Read about the scholarship thoroughly
- Ensure you meet the specified criteria
- Download and complete the application form.
The IWC scholarship application is still open, and the deadline is March 2022.
Visit the International Water Centre official website for additional information and to apply.
You may want to explore other trending scholarships in Australia.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.