Apply For MACC Scholarships To Study In Australia
MACC Scholarships at University of Notre Dame Australia is currently open for application from eligible applicants for the 2022/2023 academic session.
If you want to pursue your studies in Australia, this is fantastic news. We are pleased to tell you that applications for MACC Scholarships are presently being accepted at the University of Notre Dame. So, in this post, we’ll go through the scholarship, its value, eligibility, and application procedure in further detail.
The scholarships are available for PhD study in essential academic fields such as health, Catholic studies, indigenous studies, and philosophy (including ethics). The University of Notre Dame Australia awards the scholarship to students who have enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree at the university.
University of Notre Dame du Lac
The University of Notre Dame du Lac is a private Catholic research university located outside of the city of South Bend in Notre Dame, Indiana. Edward Sorin, a French priest, founded the institution in 1842.
The University of Notre Dame has long been considered as one of America’s best universities. The university is divided into seven colleges and schools. The six schools provide over 50 master’s, doctoral, and professional degrees, including the Notre Dame Law School and an MD–PhD program in collaboration with Indiana University School of Medicine.
The university offers over 50 year-long study programs abroad and more than 15 summer programs. The Hesburgh Library and the Snite Museum of Art are part of the University of Notre Dame’s system of libraries, cultural institutions, and artistic and scientific museums.
Related: Harry Perkins Memorial Scholarships
Worth of MACC Scholarships
The University of Notre Dame Australia will waive 25% of tuition fees for the first year for successful candidates of MACC Scholarships.
To be eligible for MACC Scholarships:
- You must have an offer letter for a bachelors or masters course offered at The University of Notre Dame Australia.
- Must be international students from Malaysia to be qualified for MACC Scholarships.
- Scholars applying for MACC Scholarships must exceed the admission requirements established by the University.
MACC Scholarships Application Requirements
- Applicants are expected to submit your completed application for the Tertiary Access Payment, including any supporting documents to [email protected]
- Make sure you read the instructions before completing The University of Notre Dame Australia Tertiary Access Payment application form.
- Proof of Australian citizenship, permanent residency (if Newly Arrived Resident’s Waiting Period has been served), holding a permanent humanitarian visa or being a New Zealand citizen meeting Australian Residence rules under section 7 of the Social Security Act 1991
- Eligible candidates also need a proof of residence in an outer regional, remote or very remote area in Australia. For instance, a Year 12 Certificate, a Centrelink statement, a letter from you GP or school, etc.)
- An indicative proof of where the candidate will relocate to at point of application, followed by confirmation of the new address once the candidate has relocated. For instance, a signed lease or letter from your landlord.
- A proof of parental income.
How to Apply for MACC Scholarships
If you are interested in MACC Scholarships and you are eligible for the scholarship, visit the University of Notre Dame official website for additional information and to apply.
The application deadline for these scholarship is not specified because the application is always open.
You may want to explore trending scholarships in Australia
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.