Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships in UK 2023/24
Apply For Said Scholarship At University of Oxford
Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships is open for application. The University of Oxford is taking applications for the Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships in the United Kingdom for the 2023/2024 academic year.
They are at the vanguard of advancing the African development story and continue to campaign for greater levels of investment into talent from all over Africa.
They are looking to make sure that the barriers facing possible African MBA candidates are overcome, through support that comprises scholarship award funding from the Saïd Business School Foundation(SBSF). A charitable trust founded in 1998, SBSF backs the School in its pursuit of excellence.
About Said Business School
There are 39 Oxford colleges, which are financially autonomous and self-sufficient, but link to the central University in a type of federal system. There are also six permanent private halls, which are like colleges except that they are smaller, and were created by specific Christian groups. The colleges and halls are close educational communities, which unite students and researchers from various fields, cultures and nations. This helps to nurture the exceptional research accomplishment that has made Oxford a leader in so many disciplines.
Saïd Business School is the University of Oxford’s academic department for undergraduate and graduate scholars in business, management and finance. Undergraduate students are also instructed as part of the Economics and Management program together with the Department of Economics.
The school of management was re-structured as Saïd Business School in 1996. It is christened after its chief sponsor, Syrian-Saudi Arabian billionaire Wafic Saïd, political fixer, arms dealer (of the Saudi-UK Al-Yamamah arms-oil deal), businessman and philanthropist, who had bequeathed £70 million.
Why Attend Saïd Business School
- Saïd Business School at the Oxford University combines the best of new and old.
- They are a young, energetic, and entrepreneurial business school profoundly embedded in the world’s most high-status university.
- The institution delivers leading-edge education and pioneering research that transform individuals, establishments, business practice, and society.
- They train people for successful business careers and, as a community, they aim to join their collective expertise and knowledge to assist in solving pressing international matters like demographic change, natural resource scarcity and technological issues.
- The institution is a first-class business school community, rooted in a first-class university, tackling world-scale issues.
- Their degree programs and short executive education programs look to contest traditional views and produce powerful ideas.
- They develop individuals who can evaluate complex problems, come up with pragmatic solutions and execute them as part of a team.
- Their old students are some of the most desired employees and leaders of the world’s leading establishments.
Programs Available At Saïd Business School
Saïd Business School’s primary degree programs are its
- one-year full-time MBA program,
- 21-month integrated Executive MBA program,
- DPhil or PhD Program in Management Studies,
- Two-year MSc in Major Programme Management,
- MSc in Financial Economics in cooperation with the Economics Department, and
- One-year MSc in Law and Finance (MLF) in association with the Oxford Law Faculty.
Worth of Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships
The scholarship has no fixed value; they provide a range of partial awards, usually up to £20,000, contributing towards program fees.
Postgraduate Conversion Scholarship at University of Sussex in UK
Kent-Wates PhD Scholarship at University of Kent in UK
Rhodes Global Scholarships at the University of Oxford
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarships
Executive Diploma Scholarship for Women at University of Oxford in UK
Eligibility for Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships
Applicants of African nationality who display knowledge of and a devotion to the continent.
Applicants are required to possess strong degree results, a higher than regional average GMAT or GRE score, and proven professional accomplishment and leadership skills.
Check Out GRE And GMAT Preparation Tips
How to Apply for Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships
No extra application is needed for the Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships, they will use the information you supply in your MBA application form to decide eligibility.
There is no fixed application closing date for the Said Business School Foundation Africa Scholarships.
All qualified offer-holders will be given consideration at each MBA admissions stage, however, they cannot assure availability of these scholarship awards in their later application stages, so early application is advised.
Visit here for more information and to apply
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.