Southern Cross University Scholarships for International Students in Australia for 2022/2023 is now open for application. Southern Cross University Scholarships 2022/2023 is a partially funded scholarship for international students. The scholarship is offered for Undergraduate and Masters studies.
About Southern Cross University Scholarship
On Australia’s east coast, Southern Cross University is a multi-campus university. The Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour, and Lismore campuses are the main campuses.
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings placed the university among the top 150 universities under the age of 50 in the world.
The Southern Cross University Scholarships are available to international students who intend to study at the university.
Worth of Southern Cross University Scholarships
The university provides international regional scholarships of $5,000 a year, paid in installments over the course of the academic year, beginning with the first session and continuing until each study session is completed successfully.
Southern Cross University Scholarships cover the Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships, which provide an annual fee reduction of $8,000, paid in installments over the course of the academic year, beginning in the first session and continuing based on excellent performance in each study session.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- The required language is English.
- All world countries except citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not qualified to apply.
- Each candidate must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- You need an undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.
- Each candidate need a postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- To be qualified for this scholarship, you must successfully complete all units in your progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain qualified for the scholarship.
- Scholars must also meet the attendance requirements of their program and an Australian student visa to remain qualified for the scholarship.
How to Apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Southern Cross University Scholarships:
International students can choose from the list of courses available to students who wants to apply for a visa to study in Australia.
Southern Cross University Scholarships accepts applications through an Education Agents, Online Application through E-Apps and Direct Applications.
Please Note that applicants from Jordan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent. Candidates should also complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- A certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- An English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- An Advanced Standing application (if relevant). This refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
The university recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study. For more information about the scholarship, click here.
The ongoing application for the scholarship ends on November 30, 2021.
Visit Southern Cross University official website for additional information and to apply
Learn about other scholarships opportunities if you want to study abroad.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.