Receptionist job is currently open for application at Grant Thornton in Canada.
About Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton is a large and growing professional services firm that still feels like a community. They employ over 2500 people across Canada, and truly care about their colleagues, clients and the communities where they work and live. Grant Thornton is building a thriving organization that’s purpose driven.
Receptionist Job At Grant Thornton
As a Receptionist your responsibilities will include:
- Receive and welcome clients/visitors into our office in a friendly and courteous manner
- Answer and direct telephone inquires
- Maintain and coordinate schedules for internal meeting spaces
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Receive and issue receipts for in-person client payments
- Maintain contact database and assist with mail-outs
- Receive and distribute emails, faxes and couriers accordingly
- Maintenance of client filing system
- Administrative tasks (i.e. prepare reports, letters, forms, etc)
- General ad hoc administrative tasks such as data entry and typing various documents
Why Apply For The Receptionist Job At Grant Thornton
At Grant Thornton, you’ll work with inspiring leaders who support your development, both personally and professionally.
This is a place where your insatiable curiosity enables you to think, see and hear from a variety of perspectives, a place where every day is different and having the courage to grow is part of who you are.
And when all this comes together, well that’s when the magic happens!
Recommended: How To Process Canadian Work Permit
Think you’ve got what it takes for the Receptionist Job? Here’s a list of requirement for aspirants;
- Must posses previous receptionist experience considered an asset, preferably in a professional office environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel) and excellent data entry skills
- Ability to consistently maintain composure, utilize sound judgment and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Strong client-service focus with an approachable/accommodating demeanor
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks while maximizing efficiency and effectiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and proven track record for attendance and reliability
How To Apply For Receptionist Job At Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton LLP supports the spirit and principles of Employment Equity and is committed to maintaining an environment which is perceived to be fair and non-discriminatory.
We welcome applications from designated group members – Women, Visible Minorities, Aboriginals and Persons with Disabilities and accommodations are available for Persons with Disabilities taking part in any aspect of our selection/hiring process.
If you are still searching for a job in Canada, you may want to learn how to get a job in Canada.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.