BCC Online Application 2023/2024 | Apply Now
FAQs On Completing BCC Application Online
BCC Online Application is now open to eligible applicants wishing to study at BCC. See how to complete your BCC application online.
Why Apply To Study At BCC?
We offer more than 40 academic programs that will serve as stepping stones to a four-year college degree and prepare you for a career.
You will learn from outstanding faculty with a schedule developed to accommodate your busy life. And all at a great value! Request more information.
BCC Online Application
Become part of the BCC family in just three easy steps:
- Apply online and make sure to select Bronx Community College.
- Pay your application fee at the end of the application using Visa, MasterCard, or Debit Card
- Have your official documents sent electronically to [email protected] to receive an admission decision within 48 business hours. *Please note, submission of mailed official documents are accepted, but will take additional time to review and process an admissions decision
- Make sure to include your 8 digit ID Number in all communications.
- After you complete the steps above check your email daily to receive your admissions decision and additional updates.
How To Track Your BCC Application
You can check your application status at any time online. Use tracking tool, to review details of your application, see if your transcripts were received, and look out for that admissions decision.
Documents Required For BCC Application
(Freshmen students are those who have never attended ANY college or university since earning your high school diploma or GED):
- High School transcripts. If you attended multiple High Schools, transcripts from all schools are required.
- A General Equivalency Diploma (GED/TASC) with scoresheet and Diploma – minimum score required: 2250
- Transcript(s) from all colleges, universities and/or proprietary schools previously attended.
- Transcripts in a language other than English are accepted, however these may take longer to process.
- High School Transcript and Proof of Graduation are required if you have not complete a college level English and Math course with a successful grade of C or higher.
- All students must submit documentation providing proof of immunization of Measles, Mumps and Rubella in compliance with NYS Public Health Law 2165, and complete a Meningitis Response form (only requires signature) in compliance with NYS Public Health Law 2167.
- Students with foreign credentials or those who were ESL students may have to complete the Writing assessment test.
- All students must provide all official academic records at a later date.
Recommended: Career Choices And Courses Required
Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
To complete your Financial Aid application during the On-the-Spot Admission you must bring and prepare the following:
- Your Tax Returns with W2s for you, your spouse (if married), your parents (if dependent and under age 24)
- Know dates of birth, dates of marital status, social security number, and alien registration/permanent resident number(if you are not a citizen) for all individuals above
- Make sure you and/or your parent have a valid email address
- Make sure you bring proof of all income received (e.g. TANF, SNAP, Social Security Income, etc.)
How To Get A Social Security Number
FAQs On Completing BCC Application Online
How can I apply?
The application can be completed online. You can submit documents to us via email at [email protected]
What majors do you offer?
We offer over 40 academic programs
What is the tuition rate?
- Full-time NYC residents or NYS residents with a Certificate of Residency – approximately $2,400 per semester – full-time is 12 credits or more (about 4 classes)
- Part-time NYC/NYS residents – $210 per credit plus student fees
- Part-time/full-time non-residents (including international students) – $320 credits per credit plus student fees
- Non-degree students (NYC/NYS residents with a Certificate of Residency) – $265 per credit plus student fees
- Non-degree students that are non-residents – $420 per credit
Is the campus open?
BCC programmes are open on a limited basis by appointment only.
How do I know if I was accepted?
You will get an acceptance letter via email – you can also check your application status and admission by logging into your account.
How can I register for classes?
Once you have completed the admissions process, you will get an email with a link to make an appointment with an academic advisor to register for courses. We may also call you to assist you with making the appointment.
I attended BCC before, how can I go back?
If you were ever a registered student at BCC and either earned or attempted credits, then you must complete the readmit process with the Registrar’s office.
Can I defer or delay my acceptance?
Yes, we can defer your acceptance for up to one year. Please note that you must contact us after the upcoming semester starts so that we can defer you application for the following semester (for example, contact us in September to defer your fall application to spring).
Can I check the status of my financial aid?
Yes, you can check on your account after you’ve been accepted. You should also monitor your email for any requests from financial aid.
How do I apply as an international student?
You will complete the same application online and submit your admission documents directly for assessment. Once your documents have been evaluated (you will see this by checking your application status), you can contact us, and we will process your application.
I am an accepted international student, what do I do next?
To start the F-1 visa process, please contact the Office of International Student Services. Let them know you have been admitted and want to complete next steps for the visa.
Get acquainted with F1 Visa questions and answers for international students and immigrants
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.