GPG Professional Nursing Intake for 2023 following request from eligible applicants has been published. Working as a nurse might bring you great responsibilities. However, when you have dedicated your life and time for other people, being a nurse will have a different story.
GPG Professional Nursing Intake 2023
Luckily, the Gauteng Provincial Government has stated that Gauteng nursing intake 2023 will be available. As a result, if you’re interested in being a nurse, you should take this nurse intake 2023 Diploma seriously.
|Job Title||Student Nurse Intake 2022 Diploma|
|Recruiter||Gauteng Provincial Government|
|Location||Ann Latsky Campus|
|Chris Hani Baragwanath Campus|
|SG Lourens Campus|
Related: Nursing Colleges In Johannesburg
Duties Of A Nursing Intake
Furthermore, when you wish to participate in Gauteng Nursing Intake 2023, you will have to deal with the following duties, as follows;
- Attending lectures related to the job centre nursing
- Participating in any Work Integrated Learning (WIL) during different working times
- Also, participating for any pieces of training and working programme
Also Read: Best Medical Schools In South Africa
Requirements For GPG Professional Job Centre Nursing Intake
In addition, there are some requirements that all applicants need to fulfil when they wish to qualify.
- All applicants must register a profile on the system before applying
- The applicants must be the citizen of South African who reside in Gauteng province
Having the possession of one of these following academic reports is mandatory:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C, Mathematics HG D or SG C, and an M score of 17
- National Senior Certificate: English, Life Sciences or Mathematics Level 4, or Maths Literacy level 5, and an APS of 27 or more
- National Vocational Certificate: 50% in Fundamental Subjects (English First Additional Language, Maths or Maths Literacy, Life Orientation) and 60% in the Vocational Subjects (SA Health Care System, Public Health, The Human Body and Mind, and Community Oriented Primary Care)
- Also, the current Grade 12 learners have to meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their grade 11 final results
- Being able to work on public holidays, shifts, weekends, and nights in Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics is mandatory
- Having the problem-solving skills, communication skills, numeracy skills, and life skills is compulsory
- The applicants must have patience, leadership ability, flexibility, honesty, and also calmness during a crisis
- All applicants must be compassionate and caring
- Lastly, having computer literacy is obligatory
How To Apply For GPG Professional Nursing Intake
Additionally, it is also mandatory for all applicants to provide these documents as part of the requirements.
- An identity document
- Certified copies of academic certificates
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Furthermore, for applying, all applicants must register themselves with a profile on the system. All documents must be uploaded on the systems and supporting documents will be essential to attach once you have been shortlisted.
For further inquiries about Gauteng Nursing Intake 2023, you may visit the official website for additional information and to apply.
The recruiter is not tolerating any hand-delivered or emailed applications. When you have not received any feedback within 3 months after the due date, you can assume that your application was not successful.
The closing date for Gauteng Nursing Intake 2023 will be on 31 December 2022.
You may want learn how to become a nurse
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.